Our client, a Global Retailer, is looking for a Brand Development Administrator to work across their global, prestigious brands. Working in their social and dynamic West End Head Office you will work across the global sites to gather information on product growth for the Brand Development Manager. You will provide support to the Brand Development Team by producing high quality business review packs and reviewing current processes and making suggestions for change to improve format the content of the packs. Liaising with major brands across the global, will require first class communication skills.
The role will involve a high level of verbal and written communication and reporting along with general administrative support including;
- You will liaise with the Brand Development Directors and Board Level Directors
- Producing performance footfall and business review reports
- Organise travel arrangements for the Brand Development Team
- Process expenses for the Brand Development Team
- Ensure sufficient supplies of paper, binders and covers for presentations
The right person will come from a retail background/retail Graduate and have a proven track record of collating information and producing reports, you will have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills as well as first class communication skills. You will be a super personable, confidence and articulate individual who boast excellent attention to detail and a love for fashion/retail are essential!