Are you looking to be the person who holds a team together and support a growing property company? Look no further, our client a Real Estate Investment firm is looking for an Assistant PA for their South West office.
- Assist the EA in supporting the Managing Director, including; diary management, reserving and preparing meetings rooms, researching and booking external venues, hotels, flights etc.
- Support the EA with daily administration and secretarial duties, including report formatting, proof reading, updating and maintaining company policies, procedures, registers and records, data entry and PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain and update selected areas of our intranet (SharePoint), for example absence data, local events calendar and team lunch rota
- General filing, photocopying, scanning, binding, laminating, internet research, mailings/posting etc.
- Assist with the organisation and hosting of quarterly social events, volunteering days and ad hoc fundraisers
You must have strong office administration experience along with excellent customer focus. Working hours will be 9 – 5:30pm and they are paying £22-25K.
With a real family feel and support towards their staff, this is a great opportunity for someone looking for that sole responsibility and looking to join an amazing property company. You must live in South West London or at least within close proximity with a close commute. Send in your CV today!