This leading Fin-Tech company based in the Docklands is looking to recruit Audit Analysis for both day shifts, 9–5pm and evening shifts, 2–10pm. This role will work closely with their key clients to identify any risk or challenge that may impact the business across several international markets. Attention to detail and accuracy is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will be performing a range of diverse audit activities that impact proxy voting across several international markets.
- Proactively engages in audit work to identify and resolve business risks/challenges.
- Ensures that the activities are carried out in an efficient and cost-effective manner, identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing agreed changes.
- Maintains and develops professional relationships with all international business areas.
- Assists the Global Audit Manager in coordinating external audit, internal audit and advisory engagements.
- Maintaining and reporting management information.
- Provide project and technical support for implementing new audit processes.
- Ensuring proxy meetings are accurately set up.
- Auditing proxy voting to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Ensuring power of attorney documentation is accurately processed.
- Auditing letters of representation to ensure clients are correctly represented at proxy events.
- Educated to a good standard, degree level preferred however not essential.
- Professional qualifications such as Internal Audit, Accounting, Quality Assurance and/or Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment – preferred however not essential.
- Experience of working in a financial service environment in Asset Servicing, Custody Servicing or Proxy Voting would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail, ability to maintain performance under pressure and to tight deadlines is essential.
- Ability to accurately perform reconciliations incorporating significant volume and across a diverse range of processes is essential.
- A minimum of two years hands-on experience performing operational processing, auditing or reconciliation.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Excel.
- Well organised with good prioritisation skills.
- Exposure to brokerage, proxy or financial business operations is preferred.
- Knowledge of global proxy rules, regulations and processing would be helpful but not essential.
Please not the 2–10pm shift will always be homebased. The day shift will require you to be office based once the pandemic is over!