Due to an internal promotion we are excited to be introducing this new PA role working for a global FMCG supporting four Board Level Executive. You will assist in maximising the effectiveness of the Group Treasurer, Group Tax Director, Group Corporate Affairs Director and Group Insurance Director (and their teams) by efficiently planning, organising and implementing their day to day needs and tasks with which they are involved and acting as communications point.
- To proactively manage inbox, diaries and meetings, including arranging/scheduling appointments, coordinating dates, times, and locations for meetings. Organising video conferences, room bookings, catering and dial-ins.
- To arrange multi-destination international travel itineraries including booking of tickets, hotels, transport and keeping on top of changes. Managing all visa or medical arrangements and currency requirements.
- To effectively filter calls and requests and manage them in a manner suitable to the priorities of the function heads and the business.
- To ensure all correspondence and relevant materials required by the function heads and their teams are produced in a timely and accurate manner – includes PowerPoint, documentation, briefs, presentations, formatting documents.
- To act as the point of contact for the departments among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Liaise with relevant departments, in particular HR and IT, in respect of new joiners
- To establish and manage the invoice and expense process for the function heads, including invoice payment, AMEX bills, personal expenses, phone bills and foreign currency order and return.
- Event coordination for various department conferences, particularly Treasury and Tax workshops/conferences both UK and International.
- To establish, coordinate and maintain the Treasury Databases.
- Maintaining a detailed record of all HMRC enquiry correspondence and providing the team with a weekly summary of status and forthcoming deadlines.
- To create insurance reporting for the businesses
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required.
You must have extensive experience of successfully applying PA skills within a major UK plc. Along with advanced MS Office skills, be highly organised, proactive self-starter who is a true team-player. Working with these senior executives excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential along with the ability to quickly gain an understanding of business operations and key contacts. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys being the lynch pin to the department, can juggle a busy team of executive whilst remaining positive and approachable.