A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Client Services Rep has arisen to join this Global Fin-Tech company. Working in this close-knit team you will act as the first line of support for custodian and institutional client enquiries. To establish, build and maintain strong levels of support with custodian clients and institutional clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship. Previous experience with financial services is a must for this role. In return my client offers great career progression and training within an innovative and people centric organisation.
NB; this role will initially be working from home, but then will require return to their offices based in Canary Wharf.
- To independently resolve client issues within specified service level agreements with growing awareness of multiple products and services
- To research and respond in a timely manner, via email and telephone, to a variety of clients with regard to their needs and interests
- To co-ordinate client meetings / user groups on and off site to build stronger business relationships and to ensure the client understands business processes
- To monitor project completion from initiation through to delivery
- To co-ordinate new client conversions and existing client testing where applicable
- To track client issues and to monitor progress through to successful completion
- To deliver a world class service to clients and ensure a close working relationship with clients at all times
- To keep abreast of local market updates and changes in regulation and market practice and to share knowledge with clients/staff internally where applicable
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed
You must have previous experience working in a client facing role, within financial services and be educated to degree level. You will enjoy building relationships both internally and externally and possess a can do and professional manner. Typically requires a minimum of 2-3 years of experience within a client service and/or sales related role.
- Proven proficiency in managing client queries, driving high client satisfaction results and overall client advocacy
- Self-initiated to gain the knowledge necessary to perform job duties at a high level in a rapidly changing environment
- Solution oriented with analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain performance under pressure and to tight deadlines