We have a unique opportunity for an experienced board level EA to support the CEO of this global retail group with both his business and personal affairs. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced EA who works well with others whilst supporting a senior level executive across a variety of brands.
Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Organise the diary of the Group Chief Executive so that there is an effective and efficient coordination of meetings, calls and travel arrangements
- Plan and arrange long and short haul travel itineraries including travel, currency, visa, medical and security arrangements
- Manage and control telephone calls and meeting access to the GCEO, ensuring that time is managed effectively and in line with GCEO’s priorities
- Monitor and manage email and written communications ensuring that all correspondence is dealt with appropriately in line with the GCEO’s priorities
- Drafting of selective communications as directed by the GCEO
- Draft appropriate responses to general correspondence
- To assist in organising the CEO Conference including insurance arrangements, venue sourcing, external entertainment, issuing invitations, transport arrangements, administration, organisation and running of the event
- To create impactful PowerPoint presentations that assist delivering the desired message
- Arrange and set-up video conference calls
- To undertake confidential duties associated with the GCEO’s personal requirements as required
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive EA who enjoys being part of a network of EA/PA’s, can act on behalf of the CEO when necessary but not be afraid to roll up your sleeves when required.
The right person will boast the following skills:
- Experience as a Board level PA within a major UK plc.
- Strong organiser with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent software skills
- Uses technology to improve efficiencies
- Professional and credible member of the wider Finance and Executive team
- Engages others by building credible relationships and developing effective network
Please apply today to find out more about this role.