This leading city based Asset Management House is seeking a Facilities Assistant to join their team to play an integral part of the daily running of the office space. This will suit a self starter who boasts bags of initiative and enjoys taking a proactive approach to their day to day duties and prides themselves on their people skills. Working closely with the Workplace Team duties will include;
• Ensuring the office space is kept clean and tidy and cleared of clutter via daily floor walks
• Setting up work stations for new starter and assisting with desk moves
• Assisting with basic office maintenance such as hanging pictures, basic repairs and building furniture
• Liaising with Landlords to report any lighting and air con issues are resolved in a timely manner
• General administration to include producing reports and updates
• Assisting with reprographics services to ensure documents are finished to deadlines
• Ordering all stationery and ensuring suppliers are in stock
• Completing First Aid and HS courses and using these skills on a daily basis in the work place.
The ideal person will have previous facilities experience and be a confident communicator who can deal with situations in a timely and positive manner. Basic AV knowledge would be advantageous but most importantly is the willingness to get stuck in. This is fantastic company to work for who rewards hard work with a competitive salary, bonus and great benefits. You will report in to a truly great boss who will support you and help in your future development.