A highly respected, boutique finance house based in stunning City offices is looking to recruit an experienced HR Administrator on a 12-month FTC. Working with close knit team you will be responsible for all administrative duties to include but not limited to:
- Daily execution of the on-boarding, interviews and induction processes.
- Administrating background check and escalating any issues, especially when deal with regulatory checks.
- Dealing with all administration relating to Relocation and Immigration, working closely with the HR Business Partners to ensure deadlines are met.
- All aspects of Employee lifecycle from managing the probation processes, arranging workstation assessment and following up on occupational health concerns if required.
- HR Operations; Liaising directly with operations team to ensure all starters, leaves and other changes are logged.
- Producing supporting documents to assist the team with starters and leavers.
- Coordinating references for both current and former employees.
- Processing of invoices.
- Assisting with internal and external audits.
- Assisting HR Business partners with projects.
The most import aspect of this role is the person, this company encourage a true ‘working together’ spirit, you must have the ability to deal with people at all levels, whilst always remaining approachable and professional. You will need to demonstrate discretion when dealing with confidential and highly sensitive matters and have excellent interpersonal skills, whilst being a self- starter. You must also possess strong experience providing administrative and organisational HR support and exposure working within Financial Services would be preferred, though not essential, along with a good understanding of UK Employment Law.
Offering a great benefits package and ongoing career support, this truly is a great HR opportunity.