We have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate looking for their first role within HR. Working in a small team of six people for this Global Retailer based in the West End this is a forward thinking role with lots of variety which will offer you the opportunity to develop your skills in a friendly yet extremely fast pace environment.
Providing full administration support to the team, duties will include;
- Providing full administration support to the Talent Development Manager from coordinating activities to production of materials and record management.
- Ensures that HR data is managed efficiently, maintaining up to date, compliant records for all employees.
- Ensure that the HR System inputs are timely and accurate for the life cycle of an employee.
- To maintain HR records that are compliant with General Data Protection Regulations.
- Coordinates the administration elements of the recruitment process delivering accurate and timely documentation and communication.
- A point of contact for HR enquiries from both internal and external customers.
- Plans and organises HR induction processes.
- Ensures invoices are signed off and paid in a timely manner.
- Assists in the delivery of salary and benefit review activities; ensuring accurate and timely documentation and communication.
- Arranges travel and visas for the team.
- Confirms and organises meeting arrangements.
- Provides general admin support for all members of the HR team.
- Updates notice boards and communications.
- Maintains Health & Safety Training records
This role will suit a graduate who ideally has some office experience but more importantly has the ability to demonstrate common sense, a can do approach and initiative. Due to the general sensitive nature that comes from working in a HR environment, attention to detail, a mature and professional manner along with excellent communication skills is essential. You will need to have good MS Office skills to include Excel as well as first class written and verbal communication skills.