Are you a Junior PA/Administrator who is looking for the next step up, then we could have a great opportunity for you. Working for this Global Retailer, who has presence in over 50 countries, you will support the two EA’s who provide full EA support to the Chairman, CEO and newly appointed Group Chief People Officer. Working with these two well established and truly lovely EA’s you will assist with the day to day tasks required to support these high profile and super busy Executives.
Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Ad hoc support to GCEO and Group Chairman’s EA and cover as required.
- Make appointments and coordinate meetings, telephone conversations and conference calls with senior individuals inside and outside the business.
- Arrange complex travel itineraries that meet business needs including any visa or medical arrangements.
- Filter and manage incoming calls, preparing documents, scanning documents and creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Arrange and set-up video conference calls and prepare expenses in a timely manner.
This role will suit a polished and articulate candidate who has at least three years administration/team support experience and is comfortable liaising with Senior Executives both internally and externally. You must have strong MS Office skills and the ability to anticipate needs and requirement, along with the confidence to ask for help when it is needed. In return you will receive the training and guidance required to make you a first class Executive Assistant within a friendly and fast paced environment.