Due to an internal promotion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an articulate and switched on Administrator who is looking for their first job in the corporate world. Working for this well established and friendly Chartered Accountants based in Marylebone, you will work closely with a team of PA’s to provide full administration support to the team, assisting with routine daily tasks such as:
- Assisting the PA with secretarial tasks, new client on-boarding and producing documents
- Assisting the audit and accounts team with administrative task
- Setting up and preparing Agenda’s for internal forums
- Managing and maintaining the client databases
- Looking after the course booking system for professional staff training
- Covering Reception
- Replenishing stock, setting up meetings rooms
- Any other ad-hoc task that maybe required.
This is a great first role for someone who is looking to get their foot through the door, with a view to moving up the career ladder as they gain further experience. The candidate must be super organised, articulate, with excellent verbal and written English skills, along with proficient MS Office skills. This a friendly and welcoming team and the ideal candidate will be friendly and helpful with the flexibility to take on whatever is passed to them with a positive and can do attitude. A secretarial training and/or some administration experience is desirable, but most importantly is a good attitude and the desire to work hard.
Hours at 9.30 -6.30pm Monday to Friday.