We are currently looking for a new Office Manager to join a leading PR company based in their stylish London office. In this position you will be responsible for the office, ensuring a smooth operation and for a broad range of administrative and organisational tasks. In addition you will provide support to the Global COO and the finance department
The ideal candidate for this role should be able to work proactively and independently, have strong problem-solving skills and be willing to help people. Responsibilities to include:
- Day-to-day administrative support of London office
- Travel management
- Purchase of office equipment and supplies
- Team buildings and social events organisation
- Solving various operational issues etc.
- Liaise with building management and IT department
- Assist Financial Controller and CFO with invoices and reports
- New employees on-boarding
- Opportunity to bring in own ideas and creativity to solve operational issues
- Support COO
They are looking for someone with similar office management experience who demonstrates a professional, outgoing and trustworthy manner. Strong IT and MS Office skills are also essential. A great role to really make your own!