This leading Fin-Tech company based in the Docklands is looking for an Operations Assistant to join their Global Markets Teams. The main function of this role is to enter high profile data into various bespoke business systems, so excellent attention to detail and strong data entry skills are essential for this role. You will also be required to support the wider global operations team with administration duties.
This role will require the use of proprietary and various market systems to complete daily tasks and functions. You will be recognised as the ‘expert’, working with various internal and external stakeholders in the voting process chain as well as supporting other key European markets.
- Work as part of a wider Global Market Operations Team supporting the execution of voting to other European markets and dealing with any queries from internal and external clients.
- Control and process work relating to the designated market, which will include investigating and setting up meetings from all sources.
- Sourcing meeting material and monitor events, ensuring these are completed within required timescale to meet clients SLA’S.
- Completing ad-hoc requests and contacting issuer companies by phone and e-mail.
- Supporting the team by providing assistance for meeting set ups where required, supporting the process to obtain agendas and ensure meetings are live on our platform at the earliest opportunity.
The individual needs to demonstrate excellent communication skills, working across global teams, have an ability to develop strong relationships and speak across international boundaries with Issuers, vote agents and internal clients alike. Candidates are expected to work in a pressurised environment, have excellent planning and organisational skills, as well as an inquisitive mind to resolve day to day meeting set up and execution queries in a number of markets. You will need to be self-motivated, task focused and driven to provide the highest levels of client satisfaction and contribute to the wider team goals.
- Educated to A Level standard.
- Would suit someone with several years’ experience within an operational/data entry role in the financial services industry or in a commercial environment.
- A financial service qualification is desired but not essential.
A well established, forward thinking and growing business to be part of, send your CV today!