Our client, a global retailer is urgently seeking an experienced PA to four Heads of Functions within their corporate head office based in stylish Mayfair. You will assist the Group Treasurer, Group Tax Director, Group Corporate Affairs Director and Group Insurance Director by efficiently planning, organising and implementing the administrative tasks with which they are involved and acting as communication support in their absence. This is a collaborative company that encourages new ideas and forward thinking to ensure the effective running of each department, staff here are well respected and valued.
Duties to include;
- Proactively managing the four Directors inbox, diaries and meetings, including arranging/scheduling appointments, coordinating dates, times and locations for meetings
- Coordinating multi-destination international travel itineraries
- To ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner to include PowerPoint, meeting briefs and documents
- Provide general secretarial /administration to the function teams including maintaining departmental database, organisation charts, register of communication agencies etc
- To effectively liaise with and cover for when required other PA’s within the business
They are looking for someone with proven PA and advanced MS Office skills and experience, and you need to be available immediately. Please get in touch for more details!