Part-time Roadshow Co-ordinator required! KMK are delighted to be working with an extremely successful and well established Private Equity Firm near to Green Park.
This is a part-time role, circa 3-4 days a week with the possibility to work from home once you are up and running, however they would like someone to commit to be office based on Mondays and Tuesdays to attend internal meetings!
Based in a great location and working with a close knit, collaborative team, they are looking for a super switched on and dynamic candidate to assist on Roadshow Management to ensure Partners and management maximise their attendance at meetings. A busy and varied role you will work closely with EA’s to ensure roadshows are arranged for accordingly, updating the CRM with follow up notes. Other duties to include:
- Proactively preparing annual marketing calendar to ensure coverage of key markets and relationships along with new groups
- Database Management – Gathering and recording key deal data
- Deal sourcing contacts
- Engage in marketing activities with existing and new potential clients
- Assist teams to produce generic marketing materials
- Editing PowerPoint presentations with regards to deal sourcing and marketing roadshows
They are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills, confidence, a good sense of humour and a real team player!