Part-time Roadshow/Investor Relations Coordinator – Private Equity, Piccadilly – £35-50,000pa (pro-rata)
Part-time Roadshow / Investor Co-ordinator required! KMK are delighted to be working with an extremely successful and well established Private Equity Firm near to Piccadilly Circus. Based in a great location and working with a close knit, collaborative team, they are looking for a super switched on and dynamic candidate to assist on Roadshow Management to ensure Partners and management maximise their attendance at meetings. A busy and varied role you will work closely with EA’s to ensure roadshows are arranged for accordingly, updating the CRM with follow up notes. Other duties to include:
- Proactively preparing annual marketing calendar to ensure coverage of key markets and relationships along with new groups
- Gathering and recording key deal data
- Deal sourcing contacts
- Engage in marketing activities with existing and new potential clients:
- Assist teams to produce generic marketing materials
- Producing, updating and editing PowerPoint presentations with regards to deal sourcing and marketing roadshows
They are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills, confidence, a good sense of humour and a real team player!
Working approx. 3 days per week, they are looking for someone who can commit to working in the office on Mondays and Tuesdays but flexibility thereafter along with the opportunity, in time, to work from home!