We have a new and exciting opportunity for a PA/Team Assistant to join this truly great Real Estate Firm based in South West London. Providing proactive support to the Commercial Portfolio Asset Manager, Residential Portfolio Asset Manager, and the Residential Lettings Manager, this will suit a proactive and flexible PA/Team Assistant who enjoys being part of a busy and successful team and boast excellent administration skills.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Daily administration tasks; fielding calls, diary management, filing, data entry, mail merges, photocopying, scanning, binding, laminating, mailings/posting etc.
- Set agendas and attend relevant meetings to take minutes and drive actions
- Track and prompt the team in advance of important dates, events, relevant legislation changes etc. to ensure they are reminded and prepared
- Completing data entry forms for all lease information which will be inputted into the property database (Horizon), in accordance with set timeframes
- Compliance administration to ensure that all documentation is logged, filed and accurate
- Act as an ambassador of the Estate: and have a strong relationship with customers on the estate; being aware of the Estates general appearance, noting any issues and feeding them back to the relevant department, monitor progress etc.
- Manage and update processes where required to ensure they are up to date, correct, fit for purpose, and compliant according to best practice and legislation
- Assist with the management of team data in accordance with GDPR obligations
- Completing data entry forms for all lease information which will be inputted into the property database (Horizon), in accordance with set timeframes. – e.g. – Manage the residential deposit process; registering customer deposits, sending out registration and managing the process when a customer leaves. – Preparing and delivering ‘customer welcome packs’.
The right person will have previous administration experience working within “Property Asset Management” and a good understanding of property terminology. You will have a can do attitude and enjoy working within a fast pace yet super friendly and inclusive environment
Essential skills include:
- Working towards, or interested to work towards level 3 Technical Award ARLA / 2:1 graduate degree, RICS, or equivalent.
- Relevant practical experience; good demonstrable understanding of terminology and processes used within Commercial and Residential Asset Management departments.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of commercial and residential leases.
- Advanced Office 365, particularly SharePoint, MS Teams and MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Advanced support skills; minute taking, designing templates, managing processes, mail merges, complex diary management etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
If this sounds like a role for you then please submit you CV today.