Personal Assistant to Company Secretary – Asset Management, City – circa £42,000pa + excellent bonus
Due to an internal promotion a fabulous opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA to support the Company Secretary and Head of Tax for a City based Asset Management Firm. This is an extremely busy role and would suit someone who has previously supported a Company Secretary or Legal Department. The culture in this company supports innovation and people who are willing to share new ideas, so if you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity then this could be it. Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Provide administrative support to the Company Secretarial Team: diary management, room bookings and meetings logistics, audio typing, drafting, document execution, mail and couriers.
- Travel management: creating itineraries, liaison with booking team for fights, taxis and accommodation.
- Expense and invoice processing, management and logging (including notary and tax agent invoices).
- Director liaison and responding to general, administrative and auditor queries.
- Committee, board and shareholder meetings coordination and support: setting dates/times, director/attendee liaison, maintenance of meeting timetable, logistics including catering and AV.
- Coordination and delivery of meeting materials: manage contribution deadlines and ensure timely delivery, compilation/collation of materials using board portal software (Diligent) and distribution.
- Manage Diligent accounts and control user access.
- Responsible for signatory authorisation process and maintenance of signatory lists
Support for the Head of Tax:
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Tax.
- Complete and arrange for execution of tax documentation.
- Respond to requests for tax documents.
- Coordinate tax agent appointment process and maintain status log of registered funds
The ideal candidate will have previous PA experience with a natural ability to take on additional duties to include project management. In return this company offers autonomy and appreciation for all work done.