A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Rewards Administrator to join this Global FTSE 100 FMCG business in Central London. Working with a small team you will liaise with a variety of HR/Reward Specialists across their global group.
As a Group Reward Coordinator you will have a number of responsibilities including:
- Supporting the reward team with annual projects
- Assisting with remuneration benchmarking, incentive and share schemes
- Administration work including organising reward networking events and meetings
- Co-ordinator on reward projects throughout the year
- Providing analytical and modelling support on incentive plan projects as needed
- Supporting the development of communication materials and education sessions as required
Seeking someone with proven experience within a similar role who is well organised and good at planning with the ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders across all levels of the organisation. A flexible and pragmatic approach is also essential!