This leading Investment Firm with over £900 million of assets is currently seeking a Sales Support Executive to join their busy and super engaging team. Working with this great team, you will support them with all client administration. They are looking for a candidate with an exceptional approach to this role, who understands that the needs of clients (both internal and external) are at the heart of everything they do and key to the success of the business. Within the sales team, a can-do attitude and a supportive approach are essential attributes. A wealth of financial services experience is not a prerequisite in applying for the role but a desire to develop skills and knowledge within a demanding work environment is critical. Due to the nature of the information you are dealing with first class attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
Duties will include but not be limited to
- Data Champion for the department
- Ongoing management of the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Producing daily activity and pipeline reports
- Manipulation of data, extracting data from Salesforce and presenting this on Excel reports and PowerPoint presentations, using graphs and other tools when required
- Generating client specific illustrations
- Managing the agenda and taking minutes for weekly meetings
- Assisting with events
- Analysing data from events and other sources, importing this into Salesforce
- Review and streamline internal processes for the sales and marketing team
If you are looking for a role where you can be an integral part of a team whilst developing your skills further and being well rewarded for your hard work and commitment then please apply today. This is truly a great team to work with, super sociable and inclusive in every way.
Please note this in an initial six month maternity contract but is likely to be extended.