This leading property investment firm, with over £900 million of assets, is currently seeking a Sales Support Executive to join their busy and super engaging team. Working with this great team of 14 you will support them with all their client administration. They are looking for a candidate with an exceptional approach to this role, who understands that the needs of clients, are at the heart of everything they do and key to the success of the business. Within the sales team, a can-do attitude and a supportive approach to team members are essential attributes. Financial services experience is not a prerequisite in applying for the role but a desire to develop skills and knowledge within a demanding work environment is critical. Due to the nature of the information you are dealing with first class attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
Duties will include but not be limited to
• Supporting the team with diary, meeting planning and travel management
• You will create notes, reports and follow up actions for sales meetings
• Producing literature and preparing for client meetings
• Producing monthly activity and pipeline reports for senior team
• CRM System – Update and manage the database, share best practice and ensure any ongoing issues are flagged
• Assisting with events, conference and large scale meetings
• General administrative support to the team
If you are looking for a role where you can be an integral part of the team, whilst developing your skills further and being well rewarded for your hard work and commitment then please apply today. This is truly a great team to work with, super sociable and inclusive in every way.