Secretary/ PA required to join a prestigious firm who are based a stone’s throw from London’s busy Bond Street. Working in stunning, modern offices with an on-site café, this client really does invest in their staff and offer great benefits including team socials.
A well established and sociable firm of Actuaries, they are seeking a well skilled Secretary/ PA to join their company supporting up to partner level. Working for a welcoming and rewarding company this is busy and fulfilling secretarial role requiring a confident and bubbly person who is a real team player.
The successful candidate MUST have good secretarial/ PA skills including strong MS Office and good communication skills.
Main PA/Secretarial duties to include but not limited to:
- Document formatting using MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Diary management and organisation of internal/external meetings using Outlook calendar.
- Booking restaurants; travel (trains, flights, taxies etc.); courier and meeetings .
- Preparing fee notes and updating fee schedules.
- Production of meeting packs for regular external client meetings.
- Undertaking mail merges for large mailouts.
- Keeping intranet up to date.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
Sound like the role for you? Send your CV for immediate consideration. Please note this is an initial 6 month contract!