Fantastic opportunity has arisen working for a leading Property Firm based in Esher as a Team Administrator to their professional services arm. The role pays a key part ins supporting the development of a highly pressured team and requires a well-organised individual with strong attention to detail.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing diary, travel and meeting management for the team- including booking accommodation and restaurants
- Formatting and managing reports for the team – ensuring the quality assurance process is adhered to
- Setting up new instructions
- Managing the companies CRM, ensuring it is kept up to date with all fee forecasting and project updates
- General administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the team
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a fast pace yet friendly company and be an integral part of their projects team. You must have a proven track record working in a highly pressurised, deadline driven environment and be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail. Previous administration experience is a must working the property industry would be an advantage. NB. They are also looking for another TA to join on a six month contract basis!