We have a great opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk who is looking for their next step, to join this global retailer based in the heart of the West End. You will be responsible for effectively operating the key transactional processes, including invoice approval and payment, as well as employee expenses, foreign currency advances and petty cash. The right person will be diligent in their work ensuring a high level of accuracy, whilst meeting a high services level for the internal departments you support.
Duties will include
- Logging and processing purchase invoices
- Managing the approval process for purchase invoices, proactively chasing unapproved invoices
- Reviewing and processing expense claims, ensuring that claims are in line with company policy
- Reviewing and processing Amex and O2 bills in line with policy
- Preparing supplier payment and expense reimbursement runs
- Prepare general ledger and control account reconciliations
- Perform other tasks as part of the head office finance function
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Filing invoices in a timely manner post payment
The successful candidate must have a minimum of one years purchase ledger experience and ideally be educated to degree level, excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills are also essential. Experience dealing with foreign exchange is also a plus, but most importantly you must have a can do attitude and enjoy being part of a team.
This is an office based role, hours 8.30am – 5pm.