HR Advisor - French Speaking
My client are a fast-growing digital technology business who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their London office supporting their Europe and Australia offices, with a big focus on France. You will be the first point of contact for all managers and employees, and support the wider People team in identifying people strategies and new framework. You will be part of a social, supportive and fun business, with a close-knit team who thrive on introducing fun and creative initiatives for their people.
You will deliver across all HR areas including;
- Leading on critical employee relations cases across both the London and France office
- Ensuring an efficient onboarding process and work with the People team to initiate new processes
- Supporting on annual processes such as performance reviews and talent frameworks
- Leading on multiple HR administrative tasks such as employee benefits, background checks, managing local payrolls, maintaining their HRIS and visa processing
- Managing and analysing HR data to identify trends and work with the People team to overcome challenges
The ideal candidate would have experience working in a HR Advisor capacity and be fluent in French. You will have strong knowledge of French employment and labour laws and ideally have supported a French client group before.