My client are a technology start-up in London who are looking for a People Director to join them and build a brand new team and lead on all things People. You MUST come from a tech start-up background and have experience building a function from scratch. This role will sit on the leadership team and report directly into the Co-Founders. It will initially cover the EMEA regions, with the potential for it to expand globally further down the line with their mission being to build a global business from the ground up.
- Designing and implementing a People strategy from scratch
- Working closely and strategically with the leadership team to influence and drive key business decisions
- Champion and lead on their values and beliefs to help build the business’s culture and story
- Implement and manage their People systems
- Build a People team from scratch
- Work closely with the Talent team to ensure they are attracting and retaining the best talent in the market
You will have experience in a similar role and be able to come in and hit the ground running. This is a business who from the get-go are all about their people so as a leader, you need to represent and lead on that.