Duties will include:
- Full ownership of the recruitment process end to end
- Ensuring all recruitment processes are in line with the company’s values
- Working in partnership with HR Business Partners and line managers, ensuring they comply with policies and employment law, and manager’s needs are satisfied
- Providing guidance and advice on all aspects of the recruitment process including; search and selection, advertising roles, job analysis, leading interviews, contract negotiations, actively creating a talent pipeline and mapping the market
- Work with the Global HR Director to develop a cohesive talent acquisition strategy including new ways of hiring, engagement candidates and promoting the business as an employer of choice
Alongside the day to day duties, this role also involves some amazing project work including improving their recruitment systems, reducing recruitment spend for junior hires and reviewing the entire recruitment process to help drive efficiencies. The team offers fantastic support and development internally. This is a hybrid working role, requiring 2 days a week in the office.