Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
My client are a fast-growing technology start-up who are looking for an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join their new London office and lead a brand-new TA team. You will have management experience internally and a strong background in technology recruitment. This role is a mix of remote working and their new offices in Central London.
The ability to deliver on technology roles including product and engineering, as well as lead on multiple projects and be involved in strategic elements of the talent acquisition function is crucial. You will work closely with the Interim Head of Talent Acquisition to build the function from scratch and work on multiple areas including:
- Employer brand
- Optimising and rolling out new recruitment processes
- Updating and managing their ATS
- Build and leveraging your network to grow the talent pipeline
- Sourcing talent through diverse methods and leading on LinkedIn Recruiter searches
- Partnering with key stakeholders across the business to develop effective strategies to source the best talent for London
The ideal candidate would have worked for a start-up/SME business before and or at least a high-growth business. Internal experience in the technology space is a must with high volume recruitment in a constantly changing environment.