Executive Assistant to CFO and Investment Directors. Working for a boutique, well established and successful Private Equity Firm near Piccadilly Circus, this company really do invest in their staff. Working in a close-knit company alongside a team of EA’s, this is a busy, demanding and fast paced EA role.
- Extensive and proactive diary management. This includes arranging meetings with existing portfolio companies and new investments and management teams, advisors, bankers, internal meetings, conference calls. Confirmation of meetings is important and a reminder on who is attending and what the agenda is to ensure efficiency, while ensuring meetings aren’t overbooked (too tightly scheduled leaving no time for contingency).
- Co-ordinating complex international business and personal travel, arranging transfers/hotels/taxis, etc.., taking into consideration time zones
- Arranging necessary lunch and dinner appointments
- Arranging and executing extensive marketing trips throughout Europe and North America
- Document management– scanning, couriering and filing, ensuring relevant documentation is signed offshore.
- Fielding and management of phone calls & emails, responding to emails as and when as requested by the team.
- Collating monthly expenses for the Admin Assistant to submit
- Producing, updating and editing PowerPoint presentations.
- Working closely with other EA’s to ensure smooth running of team schedules. This is important to balance so that all schedules run efficiently and have the right level of emphasis within that of the team.
- Provide cover for EA’s as and when necessary in relation to holiday and sickness absence
- Deal and manage healthcare claims through BUPA
- Personal work, scheduling school holidays/appointments/events, dinner reservations, ad hoc tasks as required, ensuring diary is managed on both a business and personal level for the CFO
- Working with the auditors to schedule annual audit meetings/calls/inspections for the finance team
- Acting as a coordinator between the CFO and Head of Compliance and assisting as required
You will also be involved with the “Deal Process”:-
Working closely with the relevant ID and Associate on a deal(s) to arrange conference calls, meetings, including diligence sessions, management presentations, site visits, signing and distribution of necessary documentation. Arranging ICC/Board Calls, dealing with the relevant administrators in Jersey and Luxembourg.
They are looking for a super switched on, professional EA ideally with a financial services background to join their team! This is a full-time office based position offering fantastic benefits and bonus!