We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Assistant who is looking for career development to join an expanding surveying firm based near to London Bridge. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for helping the delivery and execution of the companies’ marketing strategy, events and Social Media, working alongside the Marketing Executive and Client Care Director. The role will assist fee earners, directors and shareholders in preparing for client pitches, developing BD activity and is responsible for maintaining accurate records on pipeline, bid proposals and key contacts. A key part of the role is the design and execution of all client proposals, bid documents, case studies and external communications. The role is also responsible for multi-channel social media campaigns and works alongside the HR Team in producing all internal communications. This person will work closely with all levels of the business and represent the business at client and company events.
- Management of the bid process including the drafting and preparation of client pitches, client alerts, newsletters, presentations and case studies
- Working within the team to manage and maintain the BD pipeline, together with the recording of all relevant data within our internal CRM system Analysis and relevant recording of the lease information from within the database system
- Liaising with the external design team regarding the production of marketing collateral including case studies, brochures and other marketing items (online and offline) ensuring that all materials are consistent with the Companies brand guidelines and identity
- Management of all social media channels, creation and execution of all content
- Full event management – to include: - sourcing venues for both internal and client events - management of events within a set budget - negotiating with venues - full administration of guest lists - liaison and negotiating with numerous suppliers - travel to and from and full hosting of events - feedback and appraisal post event.
- Managing and updating standard documents, templates and logos for external use
- Working with the HR Team on internal and external communications and driving Paragon’s Brand Values
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Excellent written, design and oral skills
- Confident in dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- A self-starter with initiative, drive and motivation to achieve
- MS Office skills (Advanced on PowerPoint)
- Experience within the Property industry or a similar corporate B2B environment