Members Services Administrator
To execute day to day administration and communication services for all scheme members including online services in accordance with agreed standards.
- AVCs, new joiners, opt outs, executives, general data maintenance for all categories of member, refunds deferred pensions transfers in (DC), transfers out, normal, late, early and ill-health retirements, retirement quotations, deaths in service/deferment/retirement.
- All Pensioner administration including adding and ceasing members to pensioner payroll, pension increases, tax queries, providing information to DWP, reclaiming overpaid pension instalments following deaths, tracing members when payments/correspondence are returned, commutation of pensions in payment, mortality exercises and general pensioner record maintenance including bank changes, address updates and power of attorneys. Efficient handling and processing of telephone, online, written and in-person pension entitlement, pensioner payroll and all non-member enquiries, providing clear and accurate information to members within agreed timescales, referring complex cases to the Team leader.
- Work as a team to deliver Scheme Events including but not limited to Pension Increases, Benefit Statement production and Trivial Commutation initiatives.
- Auto enrolment, processing casework as required and resolving queries from members and businesses. Developing subject matter expertise and taking on within the team agreed areas of specialism e.g. specialist casework on divorce implementations and train MST colleagues.
- Prepare and submit HMRC individual/bulk member notifications, returns and payments (e.g. CEPs) also payroll HMRC returns including P160, P45 and P60 in accordance with stated timescales. Copy P60s to be issued to pensioners and beneficiaries.
- Maintain good understanding of specific legislation, HMRC guidance, Scheme Rules and associated administrative processes and calculations.
They are seeking an experienced Pensions Administrator who has dealt with DC and DB (ideally 3 years plus) and is a competent communicator, being able to build relationships both internally and with external bodies such as the HRMC.