We have an excellent and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious and organised person with a “can do attitude” to join a dynamic Hedge Fund in an “Administrative” role. They are looking for someone with potential to develop into a broader role. In addition to a typical office administration role, they expect the responsibilities of the individual to develop quickly into many additional areas such as compliance monitoring, HR, bookkeeping and vendor selection and management.
- Primary responsibility for front of house: meet and greet guests
- Organising meetings and managing meeting rooms
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Ordering stationery and other miscellaneous items
- Organising company events
- Liaising with suppliers and external support service providers
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are adhered to, especially regarding COVID-19
- Provide general support to all staff including visitors to the office
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Assist in the general maintenance and upkeep of the office including the coordination of essential routine services and any ad hoc repairs
The successful candidate will be flexible and calm under pressure when working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced and professional working environment. Suitable candidates must be proficient in MS Office (Excel and Outlook in particular) and be prepared to learn bookkeeping. They must have a demonstrable keen appetite to learn and develop. The role is 100% office based, hours are 8am – 6pm.