Part-time Reception / Office Assistant
A great opportunity for a Part-Time Receptionist / Office Assistant to join a cutting-edge Property Development Company overlooking London’s O2. A great opportunity for a Part-Time Receptionist / Office Assistant to join a cutting-edge Property Development Company overlooking London’s O2.
Working 3 days per week, Monday – Wednesday, the hours will vary depending on the cover required for two reception desks, which will be between 8.30am – 5pm or 10am – 7pm.
• Meeting and greeting clients, guests, visitors and the team in a professional and friendly manner
• Answering telephone calls in a professional and friendly manner
• To be responsible for key management
• Booking and arranging meetings and meeting rooms as required using Outlook
• Arranging and setting up refreshments and lunches for meetings as they are required
• Clearing the meeting rooms following any meeting in order to maintain a high level of professional standards
• Arranging and setting up AV and conference telephones for any meeting
• Managing the use and booking of the hot desks
• Manage the distribution and franking of any post
• Undertaking general administrative duties such as binding, photocopying, placing stationery orders etc
• Plan and order the weekly office food order ensuing sufficient items are bought • Arranging couriers for both local and overseas deliveries • Updating the internal staff list and distributing once proper authorisation has been sought • Maintaining and updating the office seating plan as required • Querying invoices with suppliers • Liaising with accounts in relation to setting up new suppliers when required • Managing the fob and door system – setting up fobs for new starters • Ensuring each new starter has a proper building induction • Setting up for the quarterly Peninsula Forum and supporting staff if needed • Supporting the Office Manager with PA duties • Liaising with the building manager and building engineer for facility related issues • Arranging for contractors to attend site as and when needed • Support managing the company’s Document Controlling sites • Health & Safety
Reporting in to and working alongside their Office Manager, they are seeking a super flexible and adaptable candidate with proven office reception/admin experience who is happy to muck in and take on varying tasks with no job being too small. A great role to really get involved within the business, if you are seeking a part-time role then we need to be speaking to you today!