Team Assistant / Facilities
Our client a Global FMCG is currently seeking a Property Administrator to join their corporate office based in the West End. Working closely with the Group Property Team you will support them with all administration and ensure the delivery of all Facilities Management issues to include maintenance, security, fire and health and safety. The right person will have previous Administration experience and ideally dealt with facilities management.
- Liaising with the HQ Office Manager to ensure best practice is implemented across the two sites
- Being the first point of contact for internal and external facilities queries, liaising with building management
- Coordinating fire warden, H&S and First Aid training when appropriate
- To manage the diaries for the Group Property team
- To arrange travel itineraries that meet the Property Team’s needs.
- Efficiently and effectively process monthly expenses for the Property Team.
- To effectively filter all paper mail for the Property Team ensuring correspondence is dealt with in a manner suitable to its criticality and the Property Team agenda/instructions.
- Process of Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) checks for all Group Property suppliers.
- Efficiently and effectively process all incoming invoices being authorised by Group Property team. Liaise with Accounts department on all invoice and bill management issues.
- Manage the signing of legal documents; ensuring documentation is signed by correct signatories before returning to solicitors.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure monthly/quarterly meetings are scheduled and keep up to date notes on WIP’s.
The ideal person will have previous administration experience and ideally with some facilities management, you will be confident liaising at all levels and build relationships with ease. You will have excellent attention to detail and enjoy going the extra mile to ensure the office runs smoothly. This is fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to make the role their own and really add value to the working environment.