Team & Office Assistant
A dynamic and forward thinking, Global Coaching Firm, who are going through a period of growth, are looking to recruit for a Team/Office Assistant. A company that really do invest and appreciate their staff, offering on-going training and development and the opportunity to work within a close-knit and social team, this is a great opportunity for those looking to progress.
Reporting into the Senior PA you will support a very busy but highly personable and approachable team of Coaches and Operational Managers. Responsibilities will include extensive diary management, co-coordinating the administration international coaching programmes and managing logistics for internal offsites and events. When in the London office you will also be the first point of contact for clients arriving for meetings and calling into the office on the phones.
- Providing administrative support to Coaches and all members of the back-office team
- Extensive diary management
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Answering telephones in a timely and affable manner
- Extensive email correspondence
- Maintaining the office environment
- Arranging logistics for internal and external meetings: venue/ room booking, refreshments and document preparation etc.
- Formatting and typing presentations and other correspondence as required
- Meeting and greeting clients on arrival at offices in Knightsbridge
They are looking for a bright and switched on Team Assistant with previous administrative experience who is super professional and possess strong MS Office skills. You must be able to manage a busy and diverse work load and organisation, planning, communication and excellent time management skills are essential!
Apply now to work for this great company who really invest in their staff!