A one-off position has arisen for a confident and friendly FOH Workspace / Events & Facilities Coordinator to join a cutting-edge Property Development Company overlooking London’s O2.
A role like no other, they are looking for a real people’s person who builds relationships with ease and who will go that extra mile to offer a 5* customer service. Working within a close, social knit team, you will be responsible for ensuring their hospitality hubs run smoothly, which include co-working space, restaurant and event space.
Working for a dynamic and forward-thinking business who arrange a variety of events externally but who also enjoy team building activities together - this truly is a rewarding and welcoming company to work.
Working for Europe’s largest single regeneration development, this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something. As a key member of the Front of House team, you will contribute to the effective day-to-day running of their spaces.
- Event Coordination
- Hospitality Management - Building amazing relationships with everyone.
- Engage with community members, visitors and guests with genuine warmth.
- Cover the reception desk.
- Space Management – Report any building issues and stay on top of maintenance timelines. Regular checks of the space to ensure its neat, tidy, clean and stock is replenished.
- Responsible for the upkeep of club facilities, which includes tasks such as changing light bulbs, fixing door closers and replacing door handles.
- Carry out day-to-day operational and administrative activities.
- Coordinate with the Restaurant Manager regarding the cleaning, turning over and delivery of drinks/snacks to meeting rooms.
- Provide assistance to the Community Manager and Front of House Supervisor on ad hoc projects.
- Health and Safety management.
- Setting up varying meetings/offices where there will be some physical duties involved.
Offering great benefits and bonus including free car parking, free lunch, great coffee, amazing pension, season ticket loan, team socials and disc bonus, this company really looks after and invest in their staff.
They are looking for someone with proven facilities, events, hospitality or customer service experience, ideally from a hotel/concierge or hospitality background, with the ability to organise and assist with varying tasks.